- Memorial planned for police K-9 killed in gunfire exchange
- Overnight shooting leaves one injured
- One dead following collision in east Wichita
- Wildfire aid: Michigan farmers sending hay to help Kansas
- Oregon Ducks crush the Jayhawks championship dream.
- Homeless man arrested after attempting a pay to park scam.
- Kansas judge to hear request for consolidated murder hearing
- Accidental shooting injures 3
- One dead in early morning accident on I-235
- Officials say Kansas blaze caused $23M to $25M in damage
- Frenchmen traveling across U.S. in jeep in honor of Pulse nightclub victims visit Tampa Pride
- Emails between allegedly kidnapped teen and former teacher reveal 'romantic interest,' says DA
- 1 dead, 14 injured in shooting incident at Cincinnati nightclub
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Las Vegas bus shooting
- NY officer's body camera reveals horrific crime scene in murder-for-hire plot aftermath
- Infant and toddler found stabbed to death in North Carolina; father arrested
- Fearless Florida diver pulls metal hook from shark's belly
- 'Incognito Bandit' bank robbery suspect arrested trying to board South Africa-bound flight
- Virginia police arrest sword-wielding man dressed as the Joker
- Las Vegas' Bellagio put on 30-minute lockdown following armed burglary at watch store
U.S. Government Military Spending
M-F 9a-11a, Sat 6am / 888-727-BECK
Glenn Beck is one of America’s leading multi-media personalities. His quick wit, candid opinions and engaging personality have made The Glenn Beck Program one of the highest rated radio programs in America. His unique blend of modern-day storytelling and insightful views on current events allowed him to achieve the extraordinary feat of having #1 New York Times bestsellers in both fiction and non-fiction.