Email: news@knssradio.com
Studio Line: (316) 436-1330
Opinion Line: (316) 247-1334
A   A   A
 Follow 
Share

Posted: Tuesday, 12 August 2014 8:01PM

Wichita Child Burned by Hot Water



WICHITA, Kan.  -  A child was been rushed to a Wichita hospital after being burned by hot water.

It happened just after 4:00 p.m. Tuesday at a home in the 1500 block of West 2nd Street North. That's about four blocks west of Seneca.

According to police, a woman was cooking pasta on the stove when her six-year-old son reached up for the handle and accidentally knocked the pan onto the floor. The pot hit the floor and splashed the boy with hot water on his leg below the knee.

He was taken to a hospital in serious condition, but is expected to be ok.

This is the second home accident where a Wichita child has been burned in as many days.

 

KAKE News
Filed Under :  
Topics : Law_Crime
Social :
Locations : KansasWichita
A   A   A
 Follow 
Share
08/12/2014 8:03PM
Wichita Child Burned by Hot Water
Please enter your comments below.
Title :
Comment :