WICHITA - After 2:00 A.M. this morning a fire broke out in the 11:00 block of N. Poplar. Wichita fire crews say a family of 7 was evacuated from the home. Fire officials say the fire appears to have started in the chimney and spread to the attic. No one was injured, damage estimates are unavailable. Crews reported having some trouble with water freezing quickly in the in the frigid temperatures. Another early morning fire damaged a home in the 7700 block of South Laura around 3:30 A.M. McConnell and Wichita fire crews found a small fire on the outside of the home and quickly extinguished it. No one was reported injured in that fire either.