- Airbus opens engineering center on Wichita State campus
- Kansas governor seeks $24M to ban guns at state hospitals
- Wastewater injection well application triggers opposition
- Emporia State University faces child abuse investigation
- University of Kansas hospital interested in Topeka facility
- Police: Bicyclist killed by vehicle in Hutchinson
- Kansas police: 2 found dead in SUV died from carbon monoxide
- WSU Partners with Airbus and Dassault Systèmes on Innovation Campus
- Guns Stolen from Vehicles: Growing Crime Trend in Wichita
- Steve and Ted: Trump administration reveals tax cut plans
- Suspect allegedly chased Delaware state trooper before gunning him down, police say
- Parents who lost 2 children in alleged nanny attack explain how creativity helped them heal
- Fresno shooting suspect charged with 3 counts of murder in racially motivated rampage, prosecutors say
- SeaWorld welcomes unexpected sea lion pup amid care for sick mother
- Tree falling on highway, injuring driver captured by dashcam
- Boy, 11, stabs home intruder in mom's defense
- What you need to know about flying with pets in the cargo hold
- State trooper shot in Delaware, schools on lockdown
- Baby celebrates firefighter mom, police officer dad in photo shoot
- Trump slams 'massive federal land grab,' calls for review of national monuments
A President's first 100 days is a milestone, are you satisfied with President Trump's first 100 days?
Wichita mayor returns from Washington, D.C.
WICHITA, Kan. (KNSS) - Wichita Mayor Jeff Longwell was in the nation's capital last week ... meeting with federal agencies. Longwell tells KNSS News a City operation that pumps excess Arkansas River water down into the aquifer below
ground could use some federal help. Longwell says the city is hoping to get "20 or 25 million dollars" to offset the city's cost on the water recycling program. The project aids much of central Kansas, but the citizens of Wichita have been footing 100% of the bill.
Longwell commented during "Monday with the Mayor" on the Steve and Ted Show ... on KNSS.