- Airbus opens engineering center on Wichita State campus
- Kansas governor seeks $24M to ban guns at state hospitals
- Wastewater injection well application triggers opposition
- Emporia State University faces child abuse investigation
- University of Kansas hospital interested in Topeka facility
- Police: Bicyclist killed by vehicle in Hutchinson
- Kansas police: 2 found dead in SUV died from carbon monoxide
- WSU Partners with Airbus and Dassault Systèmes on Innovation Campus
- Guns Stolen from Vehicles: Growing Crime Trend in Wichita
- Steve and Ted: Trump administration reveals tax cut plans
- Suspect allegedly chased Delaware state trooper before gunning him down, police say
- Parents who lost 2 children in alleged nanny attack explain how creativity helped them heal
- Fresno shooting suspect charged with 3 counts of murder in racially motivated rampage, prosecutors say
- SeaWorld welcomes unexpected sea lion pup amid care for sick mother
- Tree falling on highway, injuring driver captured by dashcam
- Boy, 11, stabs home intruder in mom's defense
- What you need to know about flying with pets in the cargo hold
- State trooper shot in Delaware, schools on lockdown
- Baby celebrates firefighter mom, police officer dad in photo shoot
- Trump slams 'massive federal land grab,' calls for review of national monuments
A President's first 100 days is a milestone, are you satisfied with President Trump's first 100 days?
Teen dead in northeast Wichita shooting
WICHITA, Kan. (KNSS) - A teenager has died after a shooting in northeast Wichita. After 9 p.m. Sunday night officers found a 17-year-old with gunshot wounds. Dispatchers say the victim was alive when officers found him. He was pronounced dead after arriving at a hospital.
The shooting is under investigation, police have not announced any arrests.