- Memorial planned for police K-9 killed in gunfire exchange
- Overnight shooting leaves one injured
- One dead following collision in east Wichita
- Wildfire aid: Michigan farmers sending hay to help Kansas
- Oregon Ducks crush the Jayhawks championship dream.
- Homeless man arrested after attempting a pay to park scam.
- Kansas judge to hear request for consolidated murder hearing
- Accidental shooting injures 3
- One dead in early morning accident on I-235
- Officials say Kansas blaze caused $23M to $25M in damage
- Frenchmen traveling across U.S. in jeep in honor of Pulse nightclub victims visit Tampa Pride
- Emails between allegedly kidnapped teen and former teacher reveal 'romantic interest,' says DA
- 1 dead, 14 injured in shooting incident at Cincinnati nightclub
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Las Vegas bus shooting
- NY officer's body camera reveals horrific crime scene in murder-for-hire plot aftermath
- Infant and toddler found stabbed to death in North Carolina; father arrested
- Fearless Florida diver pulls metal hook from shark's belly
- 'Incognito Bandit' bank robbery suspect arrested trying to board South Africa-bound flight
- Virginia police arrest sword-wielding man dressed as the Joker
- Las Vegas' Bellagio put on 30-minute lockdown following armed burglary at watch store
U.S. Government Military Spending
Jayhawks move on to Sweet 16
TULSA, Okla. (KNSS) - The Jayhawks guards powered Kansas to the Sweet 16 with a convincing 90 to 70 win over The Michigan State Spartans.
Josh Jackson had 23 points and his fellow guards Frank Mason and Devonte' Graham contributed 20 and 18 points respectively. Forward Landon Lucas had 10 points to go along with 11 rebounds.
The number one Jayhawks will play number four Purdue Thursday in Kansas City.