- Returning Kansas lawmakers face deadlines on budget, schools
- Oklahoma weather forces early start of West Nile monitoring
- Wichita man stabbed to death
- Nebraska: Kansas' annual smoke management review not enough
- Videos reportedly show gruesome abuse of young Kansas boy
- Rival health system bids to operate troubled Topeka hospital
- Sano drives in 4 as Twins beat Royals 6-4
- Affidavit released in Wichita beheading case
- Fifth suspect in Pittsburg State student's death pleads
- Kansas chastised for not evaluating inmates' mental health
- Texas police officer faked his death and fled to Mexico, say officials
- National Security Agency ends controversial email collection program
- Violent gang MS-13 is believed to be linked to several recent Long Island killings
- Man who captured crash 'shocked' to see driver walk away after dramatic rollover
- Trump’s First 100 Days
- Police search for escaped prisoner in Maryland
- Arkansas executes fourth prisoner in eight days
- Reporter’s notebook: How LA rose from the ashes of the riots 25 years ago
- Tad Cummins slept with teen student, his wife says
- Suspect allegedly chased Delaware state trooper before gunning him down, police say
The Kansas Senate's majority leader is suggesting that Kansas impose an extra fee on utility bills to provide new dollars for public schools. Is this a good solution?
Jayhawks move on to Sweet 16
TULSA, Okla. (KNSS) - The Jayhawks guards powered Kansas to the Sweet 16 with a convincing 90 to 70 win over The Michigan State Spartans.
Josh Jackson had 23 points and his fellow guards Frank Mason and Devonte' Graham contributed 20 and 18 points respectively. Forward Landon Lucas had 10 points to go along with 11 rebounds.
The number one Jayhawks will play number four Purdue Thursday in Kansas City.